Monday, October 10, 2022

Zomtober - Week 2

 Another week & another 3 Runner Zombies make it to the finish line.

 

 These are 3 more of the same sculpt as previously (& yes I have 3 remaining of this sculpt to complete).

 

This time I added some decals to the backs, to see how well they would adhere to all the grooves.

 


Still dabbling with the 'slap chop' method, & I am not seeing the expected results as I've seen on others videos. I will keep at it to see if the technique improves. It could be due to many things...but as always...practice, practice, practice!

2 comments:

  1. Synchronised zombies, even more terrifyinh than normal.
    Great additions to any zombie horde.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, I figured painting up the same pose would allow me to see the varying effects of the speed/contrast paints better while learning the techniques of Slap Chop

      Delete