Sunday, October 16, 2022

Zomtober - Week 3

Hitting the middle of the month now & the swarms of Runner Zombies continue.


 First up is the last of the open zippered top zombies.

 


I also painted up some 3d printed sleeping bags I got off of Thingeverse. I opted to do some in muted browns for use in fantasy games like Rangers of Shadow Deep & more modern blues & reds for Zombie Apocalypse games.

 


Now onto the new batch of Zombicide Runners. This time I am working on some darker skinned zombies.

 


To make them grungier, I did add some Army Painter Strong dip brushed over the slap chop painted figures.

 


So thats the completed ones for this week. There are another 5 of this new runner pose which will be arriving here next week! Until then... 

4 comments:

  1. There's a lot of these zombie runners around (with and without trousers) and they're still in step with one another!
    The sleeping bags look like large, luxury ones and it's bvious as to what they are, great scenic bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, I am guessing these should be more likely called Bed Rolls vs Sleeping Bags. That term just slipped my mind when creating the post. As for the bevy of Runners. I have painted lots of the walkers already, its just me catching up. Fatties & Abominations are also in the prep stage to be painted too.

      Delete