Thursday, January 21, 2021

Frostgrave - A surprise for me, is a surprise for you!

A few weeks back I saw a post on the Frostgrave Facebook group about Osprey updating their Spell Cards. As they were being offered through DriveThruRPG for purchase, I went to take a look.

 


We used the 1st edition cards during our last Frostgrave Campaign (which the Pandemic kind of killed). I think as a group we really liked how they looked & explained in better detail the spells, than as written originally. Each deck consists of 88 cards for the 10 base schools of magic

I decided at that point I was going to get the updated cards.

 


Then a thought hit me. As a thankyou to those who made the effort to be part of my campaign, having to drive outside the city to where I live...I would do them a favour & buy each of them their own deck. Alas it didn't make it in time for Christmas, so they will just need to wait until the pandemic allows for us to gather once again for a foray into Felstad!

 


Thanks again guys! I appreciate your taking your time to game with me. 

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff Terry, I'm sure everyone will appreciate getting the upgraded cards 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivor! They are nice. They are being sold at cost & only the shipping is extra. Figured I would save the others on shipping costs by doing this service.

      Delete