Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Taking out the Trash

Just a quick post for today as we enter the final days before Christmas. I noticed a couple of trash bins on my painting table. Yes it seems forever that I am cleaning it up, with various partly finished projects festooning it!

 I figured I would paint these up, taking less than an hour to get them off & ready for the table.

 


They will certainly work for any Pulp, Super Hero, Zombie Apocalypse type game.

 


Image above with figure for scale. I have a couple other quick posts that will likely land before Christmas so please stay tuned! 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the bins, save fo the one with the (in my eyes) 'peculia' lid, making it look a wee bit sci-fi; but that aside they will fit across many era of history!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, I think perhaps that lid's centre should have been painted black, to represent a hole, but then I will go with your idea of sci-fi, seeing I am working on stuff for Stargrave too!

      Delete