Friday, December 17, 2021

The Adventurers - Pyramid of Horus: Maki Watanabe

The 2nd last of the adventurers, today I bring to you Maki Watanabe.

 


This young Japanese girl fears no one. With her amazing reflexes, she is a modern day ninja-geisha. Her special ability is Reflexes

 


Her ability allows her to avoid the sting of a scorpion or the bite of a cobra. Of note, all of these special abilities can be used once per game, so a player must decide when its best to do so. 

 


Looking at her player card I was mulling over how to do that colouring of her trenchcoat. I opted to go with a purple base, followed by using Wyldwood contrast paint over it. I think it came close!

Thanks for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. The transition from card to painted miniature is wonderful, though it makes me wonder how all these distinctly different characters came together !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are not together, they are all in competition to one another to see who gets in, snags loot & escapes alive with the highest loot value to get the bragging rights. Did I mention falling blocks sealing the really greedy inside?

      Delete